WHY IS QUEEN BROWS UNIQUE IN TRAINING?
- Get Trained by the internationally recognised and Australian Accredited master, Dr Heidi Karimi (PhD in Biomedical Science)
- Officially Accredited Trainer and Assessor in Australia
- Advanced Philings Artist
- Australian Recognised in Training and Support
- Gold Member of Australian Association of Cosmetic Tattoo (ACT)
- Practical-focused Learning
- Personalised One-on-One Training
- Heidi’s Academic Experience as a University Lecturer
- Heidi’s Been Trained with International Grand Masters
- Very Unique and Comprehensive Course structure
This is the Right Time...
Plasma technology is the fastest growing anti-aging solution which is proven to be the most effective and long lasting non-invasive, for skin tightening, lifting , rejuvenation, and resurfacing.
Plasma Aesthetic industry is blooming in Australia and around the globe.
The only alternative to cosmetic surgery, which can effectively treat almost any area such as neck, jaw line, lower eyelid and many more.
If you share the same sentiment, this is the right time!!!
Plasma Treatment Is The Ultimate
The Only Alternative to Cosmetic Surgery
The Plasma Pen is a ground-breaking and non-invasive technology to actually eliminate/reduce the wrinkles and lines by sublimation method. Plasma pen ionises the atmospheric nitrogen gas to create an electrostatic arch, similar to a lightning bolt, causes instant contraction and tightening of skin fibers, thus resulting in the reduction on the skin surface.
- This is sometimes referred to as ‘soft surgery’.
- Plasma Pen eliminates/reduces the wrinkles
- Tighten and lift the skin, stimulate the collagen production
There has never been a better time to become a Plasma Aesthetics Specialist
How you can recover your
- The average treatment cost is $500-$2500 per session
- Treatment time is 30 min up to maximum 2 hrs, including the numbing cream
- You will only need 10-20 clients!
- Profit margin is far greater than comparable businesses
Potential yearly income (48 weeks)
What is your goal? you may want to start a new career, or an additional service for your existing business.
Perhaps you want to operate a dedicated plasma aesthetics salon or clinic. Whatever your ambition is, you can achieve it with Plasma Aesthetic course.
|Price per area||1 Treatment/Week||2 Treatment/Week||4 Treatment/Week||8 Treatment/Week|
$800 average treatment cost
Who Can Join?
Plasma aesthetic course is designed for both beginners and people with no previous experience in skin and beauty.
We also have an advanced course for medical professionals/nurses and aestheticians who already have a knowledge about the skin anatomy science.
What you will receive:
- Online pre-training course
- 1-Day/2-Day/3-Day face-to-face (practical) trained by Master Trainer Dr Heidi Karimi
- TGA Approved Plasma pen device “ by an Australian supplier”
- Plasma Fusion Device only in advanced and Diamond Package
- Access to Heidi’s video tutorial on selected treatments for 3 months
- Training Manual, Consent and After Care Forms and protocols
- Heidi’s live demo on upper eyelid
- Students demonstrate up to 8 procedures
- Certificate of Plasma Aesthetic Fundamentals
- Certificate of Advanced Plasma Aesthetician (Advanced/Diamond Package Training)
- Exclusive discount to Plasma Care products
- WhatsApp support group
- Business development tips
- Plasma Kit is included
All aesthetic courses follow the same structure
Online Pre-training course:
Heidi believes that, pre-training online courses (only short video tutorials) we do have, is our success key in training of amazing students over the past few years, students come to the practical training with a prepared mind.
Practical or face-to-face training:
You will then come to the practical training days (via zoom or group training), to see Heidi’s demonstration and in-depth knowledge and treatment pattern of each area. You will demonstrate on one or two models and doing different areas.
After the practical training, you will be given 3 month to submit your required submissions to get your certificate of Completion as a Plasma Aesthetics.
2-day Plasma Aesthetic Fundamentals
- No experience needed/Beginners to plasma pen
- After this training, you will be able to work on the following ares:
- Upper/lower eyelid lift, Crows Feet, puffy bags– smoker Lines, Lip Flip, Forehead lines– Nasalabial Folds (Smile lines)– frown lines, Marionette lines, side lift, Ear wrinkles, Jawline, double chin
SKILL UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL
1-Day Advanced Plasma
Experienced in Plasma Pen
Areas you can cover after this training:
Breast lift, Neck lift, Nose correction, Stretch marks, Scar revision, Belly button correction, Tummy lift, Milia/skin tag/mole/sun tag removal
Certificate of Advanced Plasma
3-Day Diamond Package
2-Day Plasma Aesthetics fundamentals+ 1-Day Advanced Plasma
Certificate of Plasma Aesthetic
Certificate of Advanced Plasma
It can be used for
- Upper & lower eyelid correction
- Crow’s feet & tear trough
- Brow Lift
- Mouth lines (smoker lines)
- Lip flip
- Marionette/smile lines
- Nasolabial lines
- Frown/Forehead lines
- Ear fold
- Nose correction
- Neck lift/double Chin/Jowl Lift/Side Lift
- Breast Lift
- Skin imperfections and benign lesions, including skin tags and sunspots
- Improvement in the appearance of scarring, including post surgery, scars, acne scars, stretch marks