- If you have darker skin (Fitzpatrick scale skin type 6)
- If your skin is prone to scarring/keloid scarring
- If you have any of the following: severe skin conditions, open wounds, severe acne, lupus, psoriasis or vitiligo
- If you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the products used during the treatment
- If you have a history of being treated with blood-thinning medications or gold therapy or if you have been taking Accutane in the last year.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding , immune-deficient or have any other auto-immune disorder
- People that have a pacemaker are NOT candidates for this treatment
Plasma Pen skin resurfacing is generally suitable for most people,