You will be trained by Master Heidi Karimi from Queen Brows who shares her experience and tips and tricks
2-Day Workshop including Kit and 6 months support from your Trainer
- One on one, two-day live training (light lunch provided)
- Queen Brows Kit
- 6 Month support
- Work on 1 model
- One live demo from Heidi
- 2 Styles
One-on-One including Kit and 6 Months online support
This is held at Queen Brows Academy in Balwyn North.
- One-on-One, 2-day live workshop (fully catered)
- Queen Brows Kit
- 6 months support
- One FREE consulting session with Heidi within 2 months of your training (45 min, Skype)
- Consultation before course
- Live demo by Heidi
- Work on 2 models
- Receive Queen brows lips colour guide
- No experience needed: If you are beginner or have basic experience in cosmetic tattooing, you are highly RECOMMENDED to choose our 2 Day Lip Tattoo training in which you will learn Lip liner, Lip liner & Blend, Full Lips, Ombre Lips Technique.
- Two technique in one class: In Lips Tattooing workshop you will learn Full Lips and Ombre Lips Technique, in one class and perform one on a live model.
- Work on 1 model: You will get the chance to work on one live model with supervision of Heidi as well as having 1 on 1 training time with her.
- Small group of up to 6 people: Unlike being trained in big groups, you will have a lot of one-to-one training time with Heidi, that helps you digest the technique and enhance your skills.
- Correct old Light Tattoo: Full Lips or Ombre Lips Tattooing technique is a perfect way to cover old faded tattoo.
- A guided training manual: You will receive Queen Brows manual written by Heidi to assist you and remind you the points and the notes when you are at your own.
- Certification of attendance upon completion of our 2-day course
- 6-month Support and direct connection with Heidi through WhatsApp or Skype, helps lots of our students to be more confident and become independent after a while.
Course Outline in 2 Days Training
In the 2-day training, you will learn:
- Introduction to Lips Tattooing
- Colour Theory
- Machine and needle configuration theory
- Familiarisation with tools and devices used for the treatment and their working principles
- Familiarisation and practice with different operating modes of the tools
- Hygiene and contraindications
- How to set up your working area/ cleaning and disinfection
- Client’s preparation and consultation
- Before and after care instruction
- How to draw and design Lips
- How to choose and mix colours
- Lip liner procedure
- Lip liner and lip blend procedure
- Full lips procedure
- Ombre Lips procedure
Please consider that Basic Lip Tattooing does not cover Kissable Lips/Blush Lips as well as Dark Lips tattooing as it is considered an advanced technique
•Nano Brows Specialist
•Advanced Skin Facials, Needling, Plasma
•Invited Speaker at @pcc_pmu_conference_aus
•Lecturer(PhD in Biomedical Science)